"...and which piece of research does it come from?" My face was twitching as I scoffed off Shuting's latest attempt to use our little one in getting her way again.
"My friends who are pregnant said that. My mum too. Magazines cited research that revealed that the mummy would have certain craving because the baby wants to eat something."
So we spent our dinner at Fullerton Hotel's Courtyard having the chocolate buffet that Shuting loves. Having our baby as the hostage, she can be even more wanton in her demands now.
"I think our little one wants to drink some hot chocolate". She proceeded to the hot choc counter.
"I think our little one wants some chocolate ice-cream and some chocolate tarts." She wandered off without even giving me a look.
"Little one wants to walk around the counters again to check out the cakes".
I was glad that Courtyard served a lot of tea and they had a pianist... One research I was pretty sure about, a lady always find her way with her husband, especially a pregnant one.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment