Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What appeared to be an innocent question...

I vaguely recall during my university days, I studied the methods of propaganda. One of the most commonly used methods (I cannot remember what the term was) is to ask a seemingly innocent question to the masses; to appeal to their affective and for them to agree with the person. I believe all politicans do use this method; whatever their ideologies are. Of course, the most infamous politician who was a huge fan of deploying such propaganda method was no other than Hilter in rising his Third Reich.

In recent times, such underhanded method was observed to be used by commoners. One such commoner, 'Natsumi' is a fave of such underhanded method to exploit for her desires. She asked a seemingly innocent question at http://natsumizblog.blogspot.com/ dated May 28, 2008. To further enhance her propaganda, she used pictures as forms of visual materials to capture the masses' cognition that she is indeed 'suffering'; thus thinking that she could draw supporters to her peculiar ideology.

Much as I do really like to maintain my critical thinking position and to analyse her perspectives.... I must admit I have been deeply disturbed by her method and can no longer withhold my intended calmness and attempts to rationalise with your truly... YOU HAVE SO MANY MORE BAGS THAN WHAT YOU HAVE SHOWN ON YOUR BLOG!!! I KNOW THEY ARE NO 'CHANNEL'; 'LB' OR 'DOORS' BUT U DO HAVE MANY MANY BAGS THAT SHOULD SUFFICE YOU FOR LIFE!!! DON'T TELL ME GUYS DO NOT UNDERSTAND GIRLS' 'NEEDS'!!! FOR THIS GUY IS CRACKING HIS MIND AS TO HOW HE CAN FIND SPACE FOR ALL YOUR BAGS!!!

With this outburst, I have lost my ability to analyse her position and of course I do not have no empathy whatsoever for her 'needs'. I rest my case... attempting to return to my zen state....

P.s... I still very much love you.

No comments: